Happy Easter from the Schnell gang! This was our first Easter in the new house. Sadly, the Easter bunny did not hide eggs but he did leave us a few goodies :) We went to First Pres. today as a family. Eve and Mom sang beautifully! This afternoon we ate our traditional meal: German potato salad, ham, baked beans, deviled eggs, applesauce, rolls, and green bean casserole! It was a feast! We played "Upper" and I won bottoms! Mom won tops! Eve picked out a good egg for me :) Grandmom made a delicious strawberry shortcake for dessert. Mom and I went for a walk after dinner to burn a couple calories. It was a beautiful day for a walk by the water. It was a blessing to be with my family at Easter. I'm glad I was able to come home! Now we just have to fly Aunt Karen out to Florida to join us :)
Painting Easter Eggs

Eve's new FSU tag!

Sand castle outside Schooner's

Sunset during our dinner at Schooner's

New Easter dresses!


The Feast!

Upper Round 1

Serious Face-Off
1 comment:
Great pictures! I wish I was there at Schooners to see that sunset in person!
Post a Comment