26.7.09
jumbled.....
Gone are the days of hanging out with musicians until 4 in the morning. Going to concerts twice a week is no longer feasible. Even Reggae Tuesday is going to take a hit. So what happens next? Is this "growing-up"? Am I confined to a life of boring nights, collapsing into bed and then waking up before the sun? I don't really mind the decrease in free time, what I do mind is the lack of adventure in the free time I have. I miss adventure. I need distraction. And I don't want my free time to involve medicine. This is a very frustrating transition. I LOVE work; I couldn't be happier. This is what I was made to do. BUT, working 24/7 is unhealthy. And I need an escape.......
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
so I showed up..and I will get caught up.
You are a very special person, Katherine. I know this!
Sam
Post a Comment