First, feeling much much better. Thanks friends. So glad to be out of pain and able to eat again!
I'm halfway through my internal medicine in Jacksonville! I got to come home for my day off, and it felt so good to sleep in my own bed! Ate sushi and saw a movie last night, watched football, and more today! I'm enjoying seeing friends and taking a break from the hospital. To say I am forcing myself through this rotation would be an understatement. Basically if the only option in medicine was internal medicine, I would not be a doctor. But it's teaching me to rely on God more to make it through the day to day. I'm really trying to remember my patients need a friendly face as motivation to keep my spirits up.
But my free time in Jacksonville has been much more enjoyable this time around! One of my closest friends from high school just moved to Jax with her husband, and we've had dinner a couple times. Last week I watched the Glee premiere with my resident from the Children's Hospital and a friend from home. Not to mention eating out as frequently as possible with my classmates :) AND I got my hair chopped off on Friday! It's a reverse bob with highlights. I'll put up pictures ASAP---just trying to avoid the picture in the mirror look. So far, I love it!
Hope you all enjoy your Sunday!
13.9.09
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I can't wait to see your haircut :)
Post a Comment